Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I Posted First




Here is the hat that I finished over the weekend. This pattern has been great fun to knit. Just a step above mindless knitting with enough changes to keep it interesting.


Kimberly, Knitting Wonder Woman, said we should do a KAL. I had already started a second hat, so I suggested that she join me. I knew that she would catch up in no time. Well, not only has she finished the hat that she started after me while mine is not yet done, but she has already started designing another hat pattern. Then she sends me a cheery "am headed to bed message". Bed???? I can't go to bed. If I sleep now, she will manage to finish designing and knitting another hat before I even get to finish mine. So, I did the only thing that I could do to possibly keep up. I posted first.


P.S. Well, there is one more thing. The next son to have a birthday will get the "Dictionary of Farting" card that I saw the other day.