Thursday, February 22, 2007

He got me again.

The T-man is behind on his Accelerated Reader requirement for school. Last night he felt fine when we got home. I like to let him take a little break before having to start on homework, so I let him play his Game Cube. He started homework early enough to have plenty of time to finish and time to read. However, he suddenly started feeling terrible and had to go to bed without any reading.

This morning, I made it very clear that the Game Cube would not even be turned on until he had finished an Accelerated Reader book and done all of his homework.

This afternoon he went to the library and checked out a book that is shorter than what he had left to read in the book he already had.

I have to admit that part of me thinks its funny and is kind of proud of him.