Monday, April 9, 2007

Birthday Present Finished -- Finally

I give up -- Blogger will not let me finish this post. Hopefully it will let me show the rest at another time.

*****

It seems like forever since I have had a chance to post anything here. In case you have been wondering where I've been, I'm usually at work, on the way to the soccer field, at the soccer field, or on the way home from the soccer field. For example, yesterday we drove 2 hours to the field, stayed there 3 hours, and then drove home 2 hours. At least I got in about 1.5 hours of knitting during the warmups. No knitting during the game since I am the self-appointed team photographer.



The T-man's school soccer team had an undefeated season and won the region championship this week. Now, the only soccer left is a traveling team with the local recreation department. That season is not going so great, but the coach is wonderful and Mr. T's skills are improving.



Somewhere in the middle of all this, I managed to finish Niece K's birthday present. I do not know why I am getting a huge gap after this paragraph, but if I take the time to research the problem, I may never finish the post. Scroll down for doll clothes.







































A simple shirt and short set. The shirt pattern is from Kwik Sew #2830. This is one of the easiest shirt patterns you can use. The sleeves fit in perfectly without have to adjust to fit. It also does not have any facings. I think the shorts are from the same pattern.




More mix and match separates.



Purchased bags for niece and doll with patches added.


A line dress from one of Joan Hinds' books. I'm too frustrated to look for it right now to get the title.